Monday 17 March 2014

Sunny Sunday!

Ah-hem excuse me I have an important announcement to make... it  was actually sunny in the UK this weekend! *Trumpet fanfair* Excuse my poor jokes but Spring has finally sprung in England and I had a lovely time in the sunshine this weekend.
 

On Saturday I went into Brighton with a couple of my friends because the weather was absolutely perfect and I needed to get a couple of things from Superdrug. We then went to sit on the beach for a little bit before heading back to uni. If you follow me on Instagram you may have seen my post of the West Pier above.

When I woke up on Sunday it was another sunny day but I unfortunately had work to do, so what do you do when you have reading and it's nice outside? Work outside!


The Sussex South Downs are located just behind my uni accommodation, so me and my flatmate, Vicky, went to sit outside for a little bit to soak in all the rays we could.


It was so nice to sit in the sunshine, it just puts me in better mood. I did a little bit of reading for uni and a chapter or two of my reading book whilst enjoying my favourite San Pellegrino Blood Orange drink.



How was your weekend? What did you get up to?


3 comments:

  1. San Pellegrino blood orange - SUCH a good choice :)
    Really lovely pictures! We've been having really nice sunny weather here too, it's awesome!

    -Hannah
    CURLY.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's my favourite drink at the mo :D where abouts are you from?
      N x

      Delete
  2. Got to love that drink haha :) Your blog is cool I've recently found it and am looking at your posts sorry if i'm spamming with comments but I like your blog :) x

    ReplyDelete